Below you can find some of the tradeshows Elite Valve will be attending this year. If you are planning on attending, stop by our booth and say hello!
Join us when international experts come together at the world’s leading trade fair for industrial fittings and valves. Discover the latest products, processes and technologies. And dialogue with other experts at the VALVE WORLD EXPO FORUM.
• Flip through VALVLE WORLD EXPO Technology Spectrum
• Gather specific information on innovations, new products and processes, in particular for your application area
• Meet the experts from the user industries
No matter the obstacles, through changes and challenges, water professionals keep going, learning, and doing what’s necessary to provide safe, clean water. That’s the strength of our community, and it’s time to come together again to celebrate what makes our sector great. At WEFTEC, the full breadth of the water sector comes together, in one place, for you to explore, learn, network, grow professionally, and strengthen your connection to the water community.
If you missed us this year don’t worry! You can subscribe to our email list to stay informed on all of our upcoming tradeshows and events.
With 11 halls of industry suppliers showcasing the latest products and services for mining, you’ll have three days to see the best from leading manufacturers, global suppliers and cutting-edge start-ups. Whatever you need for mining—whether it’s for exploration; mine development; open pit or underground mining; preparation and processing; smelting and refining; environmental compliance; safety; reclamation or mine closures—it’s all at MINExpo INTERNATIONAL 2021.
• Purchase equipment, parts and services from current vendors and discover new sources.
• Experience first-hand innovative and cutting-edge products: sensors, advanced instrumentation, AI, robotics, automation, mobile technology, data analytics and more.
• Collaborate with technical staff on the show floor to address your operational issues and challenges.
• Participate in expert led sessions focusing on today’s relevant issues with information you can use now and for strategic planning.