The E5300 and E5800 Heavy Slurry knife gate valves offer reliable operation and safe, simplified maintenance.
Designed primarily for mining related applications, these valves are suited for services involving heavy slurries, rocks and other coarse materials.
If you have questions or need some additional help in choosing the right product, call us! We’re here for you. 1 (888) 339-7758
Double seat design with bidirectional shut-off ensures zero downstream leakage and eliminates cavities so solids can’t build up and prevent gate closure. Full bore flow path minimizes pressure drop across the valve and makes the E5300/E5800 ideal for any rubber lined piping system.
E5300 & E5800 Heavy Slurry Knife Gate Valve Features and Benefits:
- Steel reinforced seat rings to withstand harsh process conditions
- Field replaceable seat rings for easy, on-site service
- Multiple grease ports for in-situ gate lubrication
- Optional flush/drain plate for controlling cleanout
- Safety screens and LOTO pin included as standard
- Proximity sensor slot provisions included as standard
- ISO 5211 mounting pattern for actuation as standard