Class 150 | ASTM A395 | 2” to 12” | Lug or Wafer Style | Ductile Iron Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves
Flow+ products are manufactured with the goal of providing quality valves at competitive prices. With that in mind, Flow+ has successfully built a reputation for manufacturing ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves that are considered to be industry-leading when it comes to both design and quality. All Flow+ ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves are extensively tested to ensure complete conformance to your applicable standards before shipment.
With almost 15 years of manufacturing experience to the oil and gas, mining, process, chemical and general industries, Flow+ has your perfect valve solution.
BFW & BFL Series Butterfly Valves
Flow+ manufactures ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves that are used extensively to regulate, stop and start fluid flow in pipelines. Committed to offering high-quality ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves, these valves are primarily used in the pulp & paper, cement, fertilizer, pharmaceutical, mining, and food industries.
Manufactured using ASTM A395 ductile iron, the Flow+ ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves are available in both wafer and lug body styles. Compatible with ASME 125/150 flanges, the Flow+ ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves come with a 10 position locking lever on sizes 2” to 8” – gear operator available on request.
• Maximum working pressure 285 PSI
• Available in sizes of 2″ to 12″
• Class 150
• Compatible with ASME 125/150 flanges
• Seats are field replaceable
• All valve bodies are epoxy coated
• Consult supplier for vacuum service
• Standard dead-end service for lug style with downstream flange removed
• Applicable standards: API609, MSS-SP67, tested per API598, CRN, Certified NSF/ANSI 61
• Locking lever handle with 10 position notch plate on sizes 2” to 8” – gear operator available on request
• ISO5211 mounting flange allows for easy actuation
• 17-4PH SS blow-out proof shafts
• A395 ductile iron body
• Bubble tight and bi-directional up to 285 PSI
• Two molded-in primary shaft seals on upper and lower seal bore I.D.
• Three additional shaft seals
• Two upper and one lower F4 bushing to provide additional support
• Set screws to maintain seat alignment on dead-end service
• Cartridge seat with phenolic backing seat provides stable seating surface, minimal seat wear and extends seat life
Our Flow+ Ductile Iron Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves have the following Build of Materials and Product Specifications:
|Disc||Ductile Iron – Nickel Plated||A395-ENP|
|316 Stainless Steel||A351-CF8M|
|Shaft||316 Stainless Steel||A182-F316|
|416 Stainless Steel||A582|
|17-4 Stainless Steel||A564|
|Temperature (both in °F and °C)|
|Seat/Liner||Buna-N||0 – 180°F « (-18) – 80°C|
|Viton||0 – 400°F « (-18) – 204°C|
|PTFE Lined EPDM|
(125 PSI Rated Only)
|0 – 250°F « (-18) – 204°C|
|EPDM||(-30) – 275°F « (-35) – 135°C|
|Hypalon*||(-20) – 200°F « (-30) – 90°C|
Download more in-depth technical specifications for our line of ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves by clicking on any of the above literature thumbnails.
For almost 15 years, ValvSource America has continually committed itself to offer the best ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valve products to meet a wide range of applications and requirements.
As an industry leader, ValvSource America has your perfect ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves solution. Our success in the valves industry is attributed to our customer-centric team of sales personnel, engineers, and trained staff that are collectively committed to providing quality products at a price you would come to expect.
To find your perfect valve solution, please contact ValvSource America today at 1 (877) 683-2200 or by email at [email protected].