Ductile Iron Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve | Class 150 | Lug or Wafer Style | 2” to 12” | ASTM A395
Elite Valve is a global leader in developing innovative products like the industry-leading ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valve. In business for almost 20 years, Elite Valve manufactures some of the best valves technology can offer.
As an ISO 9001 registered company, Elite Valve manufactures both standardized and custom-engineered resilient seated butterfly valves to meet all your project specific requirements.
BFW & BFL Series Ductile Iron Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve
Elite Valve manufactures resilient seated butterfly valves that are used extensively to regulate, stop and start fluid flow in pipelines. Committed to offering high-quality ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves, these valves are primarily used in the pulp & paper, cement, fertilizer, pharmaceutical, mining, and food industries.
Manufactured using ASTM A395 ductile iron, the Elite Valve ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves are available in both wafer and lug body styles. Compatible with ASME 125/150 flanges, the Elite Valve ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves come with a 10 position locking lever on sizes 2” to 8” – gear operator available on request.
• Maximum working pressure 285 PSI
• Available in sizes of 2″ to 12″
• Class 150
• Compatible with ASME 125/150 flanges
• Seats are field replaceable
• All valve bodies are epoxy coated
• Consult supplier for vacuum service
• Standard dead-end service for lug style with downstream flange removed
• Applicable standards: API609, MSS-SP67, tested per API598, CRN, Certified NSF/ANSI 61
• Locking lever handle with 10 position notch plate on sizes 2” to 8” – gear operator available on request
• ISO5211 mounting flange allows for easy actuation
• 17-4PH SS blow-out proof shafts
• A395 ductile iron body
• Bubble tight and bi-directional up to 285 PSI
• Two molded-in primary shaft seals on upper and lower seal bore I.D.
• Three additional shaft seals
• Two upper and one lower F4 bushing to provide additional support
• Set screws to maintain seat alignment on dead-end service
• Cartridge seat with phenolic backing seat provides stable seating surface, minimal seat wear and extends seat life
Our Elite Valve Butterfly Valves have the following Build of Materials and Product Specifications:
|Disc||Ductile Iron – Nickel Plated||A395-ENP|
|316 Stainless Steel||A351-CF8M|
|Shaft||316 Stainless Steel||A182-F316|
|416 Stainless Steel||A582|
|17-4 Stainless Steel||A564|
|Temperature (both in °F and °C)|
|Seat/Liner||Buna-N||0 – 180°F « (-18) – 80°C|
|Viton||0 – 400°F « (-18) – 204°C|
|PTFE Lined EPDM |
(125 PSI Rated Only)
|0 – 250°F « (-18) – 204°C|
|EPDM||(-30) – 275°F « (-35) – 135°C|
|Hypalon*||(-20) – 200°F « (-30) – 90°C|
Download more in-depth technical specifications for our line of ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves by clicking on any of the above literature thumbnails.
For nearly 20 years, Elite Valve has committed its efforts in offering simply the best products like the ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valve to meet a wide range of project requirements and applications.
We are the valve industry’s leader of the resilient seated butterfly valve. As a customer-centric organization, we attribute our success to our sales personnel, engineers and trained staff who are here to help you with all your valve needs.
Looking for your perfect resilient seated butterfly valve solution? Contact Elite Valve today via email at [email protected] or by calling us toll-free at 1 (888) 339-7758.