Ductile Iron Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve | Class 150 | Lugged Style | 2” to 24” | ASTM A395
Elite Valve is a global leader in developing innovative products like the industry-leading ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valve. In business for almost 20 years, Elite Valve manufactures some of the best valves technology can offer.
As an ISO 9001 registered company, Elite Valve manufactures both standardized and custom-engineered resilient seated butterfly valves to meet all your project specific requirements.
BFL Series Ductile Iron Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve
Elite Valve manufactures resilient seated butterfly valves that are used extensively to regulate, stop and start fluid flow in pipelines. Committed to offering high-quality ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves, these valves are primarily used in the pulp & paper, cement, fertilizer, pharmaceutical, mining, and food industries.
Manufactured using ASTM A395 ductile iron, the Elite Valve ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves are available in both wafer and lug body styles. Compatible with ASME 125/150 flanges, the Elite Valve ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves come with a 10 position locking lever on sizes 2” to 8” – gear operator available on request.
• Maximum working pressure 250 PSI
• Available in sizes of 2″ to 24″
• Class 150
• Compatible with ASME 125/150 pipe flanges
• Field replaceable seats
• Epoxy coated valve bodies
• Consult supplier for vacuum service
• Standard dead-end service for lug style valves
• Applicable standards: API609, MSS-SP67, tested per API598, CRN
• Locking lever handle with 10 position notch plate on sizes 2” to 12” – gear operator available on request
• Phenolic backed seat provides a stable seat sealing surface, minimal seat wear and extends seat life
• Consult supplier for vacuum service
• ISO5211 mounting flange allows for easy actuation
• 17-4PH SS blow-out proof shafts
• A395 ductile iron body
• Bi-directional bubble tight seal up to 250 PSI
• Two molded-in primary shaft seals on upper and lower seal bore I.D.
• Three additional shaft seals
• Two upper and one lower F4 bushing to provide additional support
• Set screws to maintain seat alignment on dead-end service
• Cartridge seat with phenolic backing seat provides stable seating surface, minimal seat wear and extends seat life
Our Elite Valve Butterfly Valves have the following Build of Materials and Product Specifications:
|Disc||Ductile Iron – Nickel Plated||A395-ENP|
|316 Stainless Steel||A351-CF8M|
|Shaft||316 Stainless Steel||A182-F316|
|416 Stainless Steel||A582|
|17-4 Stainless Steel||A564|
|Temperature (both in °F and °C)|
|Seat/Liner||Buna-N||0 – 180°F « (-18) – 80°C|
|Viton||0 – 400°F « (-18) – 204°C|
|PTFE Lined EPDM|
(125 PSI Rated Only)
|0 – 250°F « (-18) – 204°C|
|EPDM||(-30) – 275°F « (-35) – 135°C|
|Hypalon*||(-20) – 200°F « (-30) – 90°C|
© Elite Valve, Oakville, ON, Canada. All rights reserved. All valves information and its contents hereof are proprietary to Elite Valve. Any unauthorized reproduction or disclosure, in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. All valves materials, images and data sheets in this catalogue / brochure is for general information and shall not be used for specific performance data and material selection without first consulting with Elite Valve. Elite Valve reserves the right to change the enclosed valves information without notice. Elite Valve does not accept any liability or damages arising from the use of any valve information within this document. All trademarks and registered trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
Butterfly Valves Brochure
(AWWA and Split Body)
Download more in-depth technical specifications for our line of ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves by clicking on any of the above literature thumbnails.
For nearly 20 years, Elite Valve has committed its efforts in offering simply the best products like the ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valve to meet a wide range of project requirements and applications.
We are the valve industry’s leader of the resilient seated butterfly valve. As a customer-centric organization, we attribute our success to our sales personnel, engineers and trained staff who are here to help you with all your valve needs.
Looking for your perfect resilient seated butterfly valve solution? Contact Elite Valve today via email at [email protected] or by calling us toll-free at 1 (888) 339-7758.