Ductile Iron Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve | Class 150 | Wafer Style | 14″ to 24″ | ASTM A395
Elite Valve is a global leader in developing innovative products like the industry-leading ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valve. In business for almost 20 years, Elite Valve manufactures some of the best valves technology can offer.
As an ISO 9001 registered company, Elite Valve manufactures both standardized and custom-engineered resilient seated butterfly valves to meet all your project specific requirements.
BFW Series Ductile Iron Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve
Elite Valve manufactures resilient seated butterfly valves that are used extensively to regulate, stop and start fluid flow in pipelines. Committed to offering high-quality ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves, these valves are primarily used in the pulp & paper, cement, fertilizer, pharmaceutical, mining, and food industries.
Manufactured using ASTM A395 ductile iron, the Elite Valve resilient seated butterfly valves are available in both wafer and lug body styles. Compatible with ASME 125/150 flanges, the Elite Valve ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves come with a gear operator with hand-wheel on sizes 14” to 24”.
• Maximum working pressure 250 PSI
• Available in sizes of 2″ to 24″
• Compatible with ASME 125/150 flanges
• Class 150
• Available in wafer or lug body
• Bubble tight and bi-directional to 250 PSI
• Consult supplier for vacuum service
• Blow-out proof design
• All valve bodies are epoxy coated
• ISO 5211 mounting flange allowing easy actuation.
• Gear operator with hand-wheel standard with sizes 14” – 24”
• Actuation available to suit any requirement
• Standard dead-end service for lug style with downstream flange removed
• Applicable standards; API 609, MSS-SP67, tested per API-598, CRN
• Phenolic backed seat provides a stable seat sealing surface, minimal seat wear and extends seat life
Our Elite Valve Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves have the following Build of Materials and Product Specifications:
|Disc||316 Stainless Steel||A351-CF8M|
|Shaft||316 Stainless Steel||A182-F316|
|416 Stainless Steel||A582|
|Temperature (both in °F and °C)|
|Seat/Liner||Buna-N||0 – 180°F « (-18) – 80°C|
|Viton||0 – 400°F « (-18) – 204°C|
|PTFE Lined EPDM
(125 PSI Rated Only)
|0 – 250°F « (-18) – 204°C|
|EPDM||(-30) – 275°F « (-35) – 135°C|
|Hypalon*||(-20) – 200°F « (-30) – 90°C|
Butterfly Valves Brochure
(AWWA and Split Body)
Download more in-depth technical specifications for our line of ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves by clicking on any of the above literature thumbnails.
For nearly 20 years, Elite Valve has committed its efforts in offering simply the best products like the ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valve to meet a wide range of project requirements and applications.
We are the valve industry’s leader of the resilient seated butterfly valve. As a customer-centric organization, we attribute our success to our sales personnel, engineers and trained staff who are here to help you with all your valve needs.
Looking for your perfect resilient seated butterfly valve solution? Contact Elite Valve today via email at [email protected] or by calling us toll-free at 1 (888) 339-7758.