Split Body Butterfly Valve | Class 150 | Style Lug or Wafer | 2” to 12” | ASTM
Elite Valve is a global leader in developing innovative products like the industry-leading split body butterfly valve. In business for almost 20 years, Elite Valve manufactures some of the best valves technology can offer.
As an ISO 9001 registered company, Elite Valve manufactures both standardized and custom-engineered split body butterfly valves to meet all your project specific requirements.
Split Body Butterfly Valve
• The Elite Valve Split Body Butterfly Valve is available with both wafer and lug style bodies. Standard materials of construction for the body are epoxy coated ductile iron and CF8M (316 SS) steel.
• This valve is ideally suited for industrial applications, specifically processes with strong chemical compositions. Both body and disc are carefully manufactured through castings, final machined to tight tolerances.
• Lug style body provides a drip tight dead-end service. These Split Body Butterfly Valves also, provide excellent proportion control.
• The unique shape of the interface between the disc and seat provides a long-lasting, tight seal that self-adjusts through the use of spring washers as the components wear. This live-loaded, self-adjusting seal provides superior life expectancy, increasing the time between maintenance. There are no encapsulated elastomer O-rings to swell, or metal hoops to corrode.
• Installation is simple and mistake proof. The seat is field replaceable, saving time and money in expensive repairs.
• The disc material comes standard as a high polish CF8M (316 SS). The upper and lower stems are fully welded to the disc then machined to size. The crevice-free assembly ensures a long life free from corrosion.
• Elite Valve offers a wide range of actuator options, including lever, gear, nut, pneumatic, and electric. We also offer associated accessories such as pressure regulators and positioners.
Our Elite Valve Butterfly Valves have the following Build of Materials and Product Specifications:
|1||Body||Ductile Iron / CF8M|
|2||Lower Bushing||PTFE / 316 SS|
|5||Seat Backer||BUNA / EPDM / VITON|
|8||Spring Washers||Spring Steel|
|Technical Specification / Product Features|
|Design specifications||APT 609 – 2004|
|Specifications Model||2″ – 24″|
|Nominal pressure||2″- 6″= 232 psi / 8″ – 12″ = 150psi / 14″ – 24″ = 125ps|
|Applicable medium||Sulfuric acid, hydrofluoric acid, phosphoric acid, chlorine, alkali, aqua regia, etc.|
|Operating temperature||-20 °C to 180 °C|
|Drive Type||Lever / Gear / Pneumatic / Electric|
|Spring Washers||Spring Steel|
|Size (in)||A||B||C||L||H||Upper Flange||Q x Q||ANSI 150|
|2”||2.4||5.4||4.4||1.9||1.9||2.6||1.97||4 – 0.26||0.35||4.74||4 – 5/8″|
|2.5”||2.8||5.4||5.0||2.0||2.0||2.6||1.97||4 – 0.26||0.35||5.49||4 – 5|
|3”||3.1||5.5||5.6||2.0||2.0||2.6||1.97||4 – 0.26||0.35||6.00||4 – 5/8″|
|4”||4.1||6.2||6.6||2.2||2.2||3.5||2.76||4 – 0.41||0.43||7.50||8 – 5/8″|
|5”||4.8||7.1||9.4||2.3||2.3||3.5||2.76||4 – 0.41||0.55||8.50||8 – 3/4″|
|6”||5.3||7.3||10.4||2.3||2.3||3.5||2.76||4 – 0.41||0.55||9.51||8 – 3/4″|
|8”||6.5||9.2||12.6||2.5||2.5||4.9||4.02||4 – 0.57||0.67||11.75||8 – 3/4″|
|10”||7.6||10.7||15.2||2.9||2.9||4.9||4.02||4 – 0.57||0.87||14.25||12 – 7/8″|
|12”||8.8||11.9||17.7||3.2||3.2||4.9||4.02||4 – 0.58||0.87||17.01||12 – 7/8″|
|14”||10.2||12.6||19.7||3.2||3.2||4.9||4.02||4 – 0.58||–||18.75||12 – 1″|
|16”||11.7||16.1||23.0||3.6||3.6||6.9||5.51||4 – 0.71||–||21.26||16 – 1″|
|18”||12.4||16.6||24.3||4.6||4.6||6.9||5.51||4 – 0.71||–||22.75||16 – 1 1/8″|
|20”||14.0||18.9||27.0||5.1||5.1||8.3||6.50||4 – 0.87||–||25.00||20 – 1 1/8″|
|24”||17.3||22.1||32.2||6.2||6.2||8.3||6.50||4 – 0.87||–||29.50||20 – 1 1/4″|
© Elite Valve, Oakville, ON, Canada. All rights reserved. All valves information and its contents hereof are proprietary to Elite Valve. Any unauthorized reproduction or disclosure, in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. All valves materials, images and data sheets in this catalogue / brochure is for general information and shall not be used for specific performance data and material selection without first consulting with Elite Valve. Elite Valve reserves the right to change the enclosed valves information without notice. Elite Valve does not accept any liability or damages arising from the use of any valve information within this document. All trademarks and registered trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
Split Body Butterfly Valve Brochure
Download more in-depth technical specifications for our line of split body butterfly valves by clicking on any of the above literature thumbnails.
For nearly 20 years, Elite Valve has committed its efforts in offering simply the best products like the split body butterfly valve to meet a wide range of project requirements and applications.
We are the valve industry’s leader of the split body butterfly valve. As a customer-centric organization, we attribute our success to our sales personnel, engineers and trained staff who are here to help you with all your valve needs.
Looking for your perfect split body butterfly valve solution? Contact Elite Valve today via email at [email protected] or by calling us toll-free at 1 (888) 339-7758.