2-Piece Brass Ball Valve | 600(400) WOG | Threaded (NPT) | 1/4″ to 2″ | Full Port | ASTM B124
Have a question or need a
brass ball valve quote?
Contact the Elite Valve sales and support team today!
1 (888) 339-7758
Elite Valve is a global leader in developing innovative products like the industry-leading 2-piece brass ball valve. In business for almost 20 years, Elite Valve manufactures some of the best valves technology can offer.
As an ISO 9001 registered company, Elite Valve manufactures both standardized and custom-engineered brass ball valves to meet all your project specific requirements.
TFP601 2-Piece Brass Ball Valve
Delivering a brass ball valve, that is both long-lasting and cost effective, Elite Valve manufactures solutions that are best suited for industrial and commercial use. Perfect for liquid, gas, steam and water applications, Elite Valve’s 2-piece brass ball valve will withstand the harshest of operating conditions and service environments.
• Full port
• Double O-Ring
• Available in sizes of 1/4″ to 4″
• Pressure rated at 400 PSI (2½”–4″) CWP
• Pressure rated at 600 PSI (¼”–2″) CWP
• Threaded (NPT)
• MSS SP-110
• 150 WSP
• AGA3-88 / CGA CR91-002 (1/4″ through 2″) 5 PSIG
• CAN/CGAC 3.16 (1/2″ through 2″) 125 PSIG
• Manual Valves (600 PSI)
• LP Gas Shut‐off Valves (600 PSI)
• Gas Shut‐off Valves (600 PSI)
• Flammable Liquid Shut‐off Valves (600 PSI)
• Compressed Gas Shut‐off Valves (600 PSI)
• Trim and Drain (300 PSI)
• 600 PSI Rating
NSF 61 Approval:
• Obtained NSF61 Section 8 certificate through IAPMO, Compliant to Prop65 standard
• Class 3371-94 Requirements ANSI/ASME B16.33. -20/150F
• Class 3371.92. Requirement IAS US Regulations 3.88, Manual Gas Valve Metallic in Piping System US Standards
• Class 3371‐88. Requirement ANSI Z21.15, Gas Manual Valve House Piping System
• Class 3371‐12. Requirement CGA CR‐9102, General Gas Valve US Standard
• Class 3371-10. Requirement CGA-3.16, Manual Gas Valves on Piping Systems
• Class 3371-08. Requirement Can1-91, Gas Lever Non-Lubricated Shut-off Valve
• Pilot Adjustable National Standard of Canada
Below is the Elite Valve 2-Piece Brass Ball Valve Build of Materials and Product Specifications:
|1||Forged Brass||Body||ASTM C37700|
|2||Forged Brass||End Cap||ASTM C37700|
Ball (SS Model)
A276 Type 316
Stem (SS Model)
A276 Type 316
|7||Carbon Steel Plated||Handle||–|
|8||Carbon Steel Plated||Nut||–|
|THREADED ENDS||SOLDER ENDS||THREADED ENDS||SOLDER ENDS||THREADED ENDS||SOLDER ENDS||THREADED ENDS||SOLDER ENDS|
Download more in-depth technical specifications for our line of 2-piece brass ball valves by clicking on any of the above literature thumbnails.
For nearly 20 years, Elite Valve has committed its efforts in offering simply the best 2-piece brass ball valve to meet a wide range of project requirements and applications.
We are the valve industry’s leader of the 2-piece brass ball valve. As a customer-centric organization, we attribute our success to our sales personnel, engineers and trained staff who are here to help you with all your valve needs.
Looking for your perfect brass ball valve solution? Contact Elite Valve today via email at [email protected] or by calling us toll-free at 1 (888) 339-7758.