Aggressive Process Knife Gate Valve | Class 150 | 2” to 14″ | E5700
Elite Valve is a global leader in developing innovative products like the industry-leading E5700 Aggressive Process Knife Gate Valve. In business for almost 20 years, Elite Valve manufactures some of the best valves technology can offer.
As an ISO 9001 registered company, Elite Valve manufactures both standardized and custom-engineered E5 series knife gate valve to meet all your project specific requirements.
E5700 Aggressive Process Knife Gate Valve
Delivering a knife gate valve that is both long-lasting and cost-effective, Elite Valve manufactures solutions that are best suited for industrial and commercial use. Perfect for liquid, gas, steam and water applications, Elite Valve’s E5 aggressive process knife gate valve will withstand the harshest of operating conditions and service environments.
• Sizes 2″ to 14″
• Investment Cast 150# flange lug body
• 316 stainless body and gate standard
• Bi-directional seating with guide pins located 360 degrees around the port
• large gland and lantern area for improved packing
• Robust investment cast yoke assembly with direct mount cylinder flange
• Self-flushing seat
• suited for liquids or slurry applications
• Seat materials include metal, RC50 (50C Rockwell) PTFE, Urethane, Viton & EPDM
• V-Port gates
• Gland Purge ports
• Lockable gate design
• Pneumatic and hydraulic cylinder
• Fully bonneted top works
• High alloys, including 317SS, 904L 254SMO, Alloy 20, Titanium, Hastelloy, Inconel, and other materials
For nearly 20 years, Elite Valve has committed its efforts in offering simply the best products like the E5 series aggressive process knife gate valve to meet a wide range of project requirements and applications.
We are the valve industry’s leader of the knife gate valve. As a customer-centric organization, we attribute our success to our sales personnel, engineers and trained staff who are here to help you with all your valve needs.
Looking for your perfect knife gate valve solution? Contact Elite Valve today via email at [email protected] or by calling us toll-free at 1 (888) 339-7758.