Flanged Heavy Slurry Knife Gate Valve | Class 150 | 2″ to 24″ | E5800
Care to learn more about our many knife gate valve solutions?
Contact our sales and support team today to discover your perfect knife gate valve solution!
1 (888) 339-7758
Elite Valve is a global leader in developing innovative products like the industry leading E5800 Flanged Heavy Slurry Knife Gate Valve. In business for almost 20 years, Elite Valve manufactures some of the best valves technology can offer.
As an ISO 9001 registered company, Elite Valve manufactures both standardized and custom-engineered E5 series knife gate valves to meet all your project specific requirements.
E5800 Flanged Heavy Slurry Knife Gate Valve
Delivering a knife gate valve, that is both long-lasting and cost effective, Elite Valve manufactures solutions that are best suited for industrial and commercial use. Perfect for liquid, gas, steam and water applications, Elite Valve’s E5 series knife gate valve will withstand the harshest of operating conditions and service environments.
The Elite Valve E5800 heavy slurry valves are designed for mining of all minerals and gemstone related applications including services that contain rocks, slurries, fine and coarse powders and other abrasive materials.
• Sizes available: 2″ to 24″
• Heavy cast WCB full flanged body with ASME B16.5 flange drilling pattern
• Ductile iron (sizes 14″ to 24″)
• Standard 316SS polished & beveled gate
• Reinforced natural rubber seats
• Corrosion resistant stainless steel stem ACME thread
• Fabricated steel yoke with corrosion resistant powder coat finish
• Standard acrylic dust cover plates
• ISO 5211 yoke plate for direct mounting of electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuators and bevel gears
• Positive open & close stops
• Heavy bronze drive bushing
• Direct mounting holes for open and close target switches
• Heavy safety locking pins that will accept gang lockout with heavy open & close brackets
• Standard manual hand-wheel
• Self releasing lubricant Teflon wiper seal
• Body available in 304SS, 316SS, 317SS (sizes 2″ to 24″)
• Gate in RC50, 2205 (904L), Iconel 625, Hastelloy C
• Dust cover plates in stainless steel
• Body flush and purge ports
• Fabricated stem covers
• Operator options available: electric actuator, hand-wheel, chain-wheel, bevel gear, hydraulic, and pneumatic cylinder
Below is the Elite Valve Flanged Heavy Slurry Knife Gate Valve Build of Materials and Product Specifications.
|1||Bronze||Body||ASTM B62 C83600|
|2||Bronze||Bonnet||ASTM B62 C83600|
|3||Bronze||Stem||ASTM B62 C83600|
|4||Bronze||Wedge||ASTM B62 C83600|
|Packing Nut (2-1/2″ & 3″)
Packing Nut (1/4″ – 2″)
|ASTM B62 C83600
|8||Cast Iron||Handwheel||ASTM A126|
|10||Stainless Steel||Handwheel Nut||ANSI 304|
For nearly 20 years, Elite Valve has committed its efforts in offering simply the best E5 series flanged heavy slurry knife gate valve to meet a wide range of project requirements and applications.
We are the valve industry’s leader of the knife gate valve. As a customer-centric organization, we attribute our success to our sales personnel, engineers and trained staff who are here to help you with all your valve needs.
Looking for your perfect knife gate valve solution? Contact Elite Valve today via email at [email protected] or by calling us toll-free at 1 (888) 339-7758.