Heavy Slurry Knife Gate Valve | Class 150 | 2” to 24″ | E5300
Elite Valve is a global leader in developing innovative products like the industry-leading E5300 Heavy Slurry Knife Gate Valve. In business for almost 20 years, Elite Valve manufactures some of the best valves technology can offer.
As an ISO 9001 registered company, Elite Valve manufactures both standardized and custom-engineered E5 series knife gate valves to meet all your project specific requirements.
E5300 Heavy Slurry Knife Gate Valve
Delivering a knife gate valve, that is both long-lasting and cost-effective, Elite Valve manufactures solutions that are best suited for industrial and commercial use. Perfect for liquid, gas, steam and water applications, Elite Valve’s E5 heavy slurry knife gate valve will withstand the harshest of operating conditions and service environments.
Design and Construction:
• Sizes available: 2’’ – 24’’
• Heavy cast WCB wafer body (sizes 2” –12”)
• Ductile iron (sizes 14” – 24”)
• Standard 316 stainless steel (SS) polished & beveled gate
• Reinforced natural rubber seats
• Corrosion resistant stainless steel stem ACME thread
• Fabricated steel yoke with corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
• ISO 5211 yoke plate for direct mounting of electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuators and bevel gears
• Positive open & close stops
• Standard acrylic dust cover plates
• Heavy bronze drive bushing
• Direct mounting holes for open & close target switches
• Heavy safety locking pins that will accept gang lockout with heavy open & close brackets
• Standard manual handwheel
• Self-releasing lubricant Teflon wiper seal
• Body available in 304SS, 316SS, 317SS
(sizes 2” – 24”)
• Gate in RC50, 2205 (904L), Iconel 625, Hastelloy C
• Dust cover plates in stainless steel
• Seat available in cast urethane
• Body flush and purge ports
• Fabricated stem covers
• Operator options available: electric actuator, handwheel, chainwheel, bevel gear, hydraulic, and pneumatic cylinder
© Elite Valve, Oakville, ON, Canada. All rights reserved. All valves information and its contents hereof are proprietary to Elite Valve. Any unauthorized reproduction or disclosure, in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. All valves materials, images and data sheets in this catalogue / brochure is for general information and shall not be used for specific performance data and material selection without first consulting with Elite Valve. Elite Valve reserves the right to change the enclosed valves information without notice. Elite Valve does not accept any liability or damages arising from the use of any valve information within this document. All trademarks and registered trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
Download more in-depth technical specifications for our line of knife gate valves by clicking on any of the above literature thumbnails.
For nearly 20 years, Elite Valve has committed its efforts in offering simply the best products like the E5 series heavy slurry knife gate valve to meet a wide range of project requirements and applications.
We are the valve industry’s leader of the knife gate valve. As a customer-centric organization, we attribute our success to our sales personnel, engineers and trained staff who are here to help you with all your valve needs.
Looking for your perfect knife gate valve solution? Contact Elite Valve today via email at [email protected] or calling us toll-free at 1 (888) 339-7758.