High Performance Knife Gate Valve | Class 150 | 2″ to 24″ | E5500
Elite Valve is a global leader in developing innovative products like its industry-leading E5500 High Performance Knife Gate Valve. In business for almost 20 years, Elite Valve manufactures some of the best valves technology can offer.
As an ISO 9001 registered company, Elite Valve manufactures both standardized and custom-engineered E5 series knife gate valves to meet all your project specific requirements.
E5500 High Performance Knife Gate Valve
Delivering a knife gate valve that is both long-lasting and cost-effective, Elite Valve manufactures solutions that are best suited for industrial and commercial use. Perfect for liquid, gas, steam and water applications, Elite Valve’s E5 high performance knife gate valve will withstand the harshest of operating conditions and service environments.
• Operating temperature: -25º to 800Fº
• Size range: 2”-24” standard size
• Body material: 304SS (CF8), 316SS (CF8M)
• Gate material: 3 04SS, 316SS
• Stainless Steel Stem for corrosion resistance and durability
• Special Alloys, Coatings, and Surface
• Resilient Seated models have zero leaks at 70º F (Water), metal seated, Per MSS-SP135 & TAPPI standards, and in accordance with AWWA C520 requirements
• Optional Packing: Graphoil for high-temperature applications
• Chain wheel, bevel gear, Pneumatic/Hydraulic cylinder or electric motor
• Live loaded packing, target switches, solenoid valves, positioners
• Safety lockout
For nearly 20 years, Elite Valve has committed its efforts in offering simply the best products like its E5 series high performance knife gate valve to meet a wide range of project requirements and applications.
We are the valve industry’s leader of the knife gate valve. As a customer-centric organization, we attribute our success to our sales personnel, engineers and trained staff who are here to help you with all your valve needs.
Looking for your perfect knife gate valve solution? Contact Elite Valve today via email at [email protected] or by calling us toll-free at 1 (888) 339-7758.