Specialty Knife Gate Valve | Class 150 | 2″ to 48″ | E5000
Elite Valve is a global leader in developing innovative products like the industry-leading E5000 Specialty Knife Gate Valve. In business for almost 20 years, Elite Valve manufactures some of the best valves technology can offer.
As an ISO 9001 registered company, Elite Valve manufactures both standardized and custom-engineered E5 series knife gate valves to meet all your project specific requirements.
E5000 Specialty Knife Gate Valve
Delivering a knife gate valve, that is both long-lasting and cost-effective, Elite Valve manufactures solutions that are best suited for industrial and commercial use. Perfect for liquid, gas, steam and water applications, Elite Valve’s E5 series specialty knife gate valve will withstand the harshest of operating conditions and service environments.
Design and Construction:
• 2” to 42”
• Lug body design to ANSI Class 150
• Manufactured to: MSS SP-135
• Cast in North America using sand casting technology
• Standard alloys available include: WCB (carbon steel), 304, 316, 317 and 2205
• Optional alloys: Hastelloy, Monel, 904L, and 254SMO
• Metal or resilient seat options available (EPDM, Buna, Viton, and Teflon)
• Standard handwheel operation with double start threaded stem
• Heavy fabricated yoke made from carbon steel, with a corrosion resistant powder coated finish
• Standard with manual hand wheel, chain-wheel, bevel gear, pneumatic/hydraulic cylinder of electric motor
• Bi-Directional Isolation available
• Epoxy coated ductile iron hand wheel
• Bevel gear
• Pneumatic cylinder
• Electric actuator
© Elite Valve, Oakville, ON, Canada. All rights reserved. All valves information and its contents hereof are proprietary to Elite Valve. Any unauthorized reproduction or disclosure, in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. All valves materials, images and data sheets in this catalogue / brochure is for general information and shall not be used for specific performance data and material selection without first consulting with Elite Valve. Elite Valve reserves the right to change the enclosed valves information without notice. Elite Valve does not accept any liability or damages arising from the use of any valve information within this document. All trademarks and registered trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
For nearly 20 years, Elite Valve has committed its efforts in offering simply the best products like the E5 series specialty knife gate valve to meet a wide range of project requirements and applications.
We are the valve industry’s leader of valves like the knife gate valve. As a customer-centric organization, we attribute our success to our sales personnel, engineers and trained staff who are here to help you with all your valve needs.
Looking for your perfect knife gate valve solution? Contact Elite Valve today via email at [email protected] or by calling us toll-free at 1 (888) 339-7758.