Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valve | Class 150 | 2″ to 24″ | E5900
Elite Valve is a global leader in developing innovative products like the industry leading E5900 Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valve. In business for almost 20 years, Elite Valve manufactures some of the best valves technology can offer.
As an ISO 9001 registered company, Elite Valve manufactures both standardized and custom-engineered E5 series knife gate valves to meet all your project specific requirements.
E5900 Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valve
Delivering a knife gate valve, that is both long-lasting and cost effective, Elite Valve manufactures solutions that are best suited for industrial and commercial use. Perfect for liquid, gas, steam and water applications, Elite Valve’s E5 series urethane lined knife gate valve will withstand the harshest of operating conditions and service environments.
• Zero leakage. Fully lined urethane valve body and molded elastomer gate seal prevents leakage both from the gate and valve body during the design life.
• Extended wear-life. High quality abrasive resistant urethane liners, and robust stainless knife gates as well as the unique design of the valve itself, provide an extremely long service life.
• Bi-directional shut-off. When back flow happens the E5900 can handle it.
• Self-flushing design. During valve closing the beveled knife gate redirects the flowing slurry towards the beveled urethane liner seat, developing turbulence and intensifying the flow. This flushes the slurry out of the bottom of the urethane as the gate settles into the seat.
• Convenient rebuilds. When rebuilds are finally necessary, the wear-parts (urethanes, gate seals, knife gates) can all be replaced in field. Valve bodies and other parts are reusable.
• Liners – Varieties of urethanes are available.
• Gates – 304SS gates with hard chrome coating are standard. Other alloys are available (316SS, 410SS, 416SS, 17-4PH…) Optional gate coatings are also available.
• 2″–24″ sizes are standard. Other sizes are available.
• Optional actuators are available.
© Elite Valve, Oakville, ON, Canada. All rights reserved. All valves information and its contents hereof are proprietary to Elite Valve. Any unauthorized reproduction or disclosure, in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. All valves materials, images and data sheets in this catalogue / brochure is for general information and shall not be used for specific performance data and material selection without first consulting with Elite Valve. Elite Valve reserves the right to change the enclosed valves information without notice. Elite Valve does not accept any liability or damages arising from the use of any valve information within this document. All trademarks and registered trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
For nearly 20 years, Elite Valve has committed its efforts in offering simply the best E5 series urethane lined knife gate valve to meet a wide range of project requirements and applications.
We are the valve industry’s leader of the knife gate valve. As a customer-centric organization, we attribute our success to our sales personnel, engineers and trained staff who are here to help you with all your valve needs.
Looking for your perfect knife gate valve solution? Contact Elite Valve today via email at [email protected] or by calling us toll-free at 1 (888) 339-7758.